Please read and understand our terms.
1. Pristicleans Satisfaction Guarantee
We strive to provide you with 5-star service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a part of your service we will return and re-clean the task that was left substandard. Please notify us within 24 hours of your cleaning to comply with our guarantee.
Please Note: Any complaint outside of the 24-hour window is outside our warranty 24hour period and may not be honored.
2. Appointment Arrival Windows
We provide our clients with a 2-hour cleaning window unless specifically requested (which we will try to honor) but cannot guarantee an exact appointment time. Because cleaning each of our client’s houses is not an exact science, we might need extra time with clients before your scheduled time. Please be aware of this, and plan accordingly. If for some unforeseen reason we cannot make the appointment time frame as listed, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this.
3. Payment Terms
Payment is due at the time your cleaning is completed.
We require a credit or debit card on file to schedule an appointment. Your card will be charged the balance due after services are rendered.
Pristiclean accepts all major cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
A $30 fee will be charged for each returned check or failed credit card transaction.
4. Service Restrictions
For safety and insurance purposes:
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC does not climb higher than a two-step ladder.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC will not move items weighing more than 25 pounds.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC will not clean animal|human feces, urine, vomit, blood, or other similar bio-hazard materials.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC does not use bleach, except for at the client’s request. Please note, we will not be responsible for the damage it may cause.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC will clean “living space” only, which is the area in a home or facility that has air conditioning and/or heating.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLCwill not remove trash, debris, or furniture from our clients’ property.
Please let us know how your cleaning went. We value your feedback whether positive or constructive.
MARYORI CLEANING LLC utilizes the feedback of our clients to calculate the performance rate for our cleaners.
Please provide a detailed report of how your cleaning went (positive or negative). We take your feedback seriously, if you had any issues with the service we want to make it right.
You may make changes up to 48 hours before the appointment without incurring any charge. No cancellation fee if you cancel or re-schedule at least 48 hours before your appointment.
If you cancel your cleaning within 48 hours of the scheduled time, we will credit your account(not refund) to use at a later date.
If you cancel your cleaning within 24 hours of the scheduled time, we will charge you for your cleaning as it would take away from our business and employees because of short notice.
7. Booking Price Quotations
MARYORI CLEANING LLC provides a system to quote/book a client with.
The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on the home living area Square Feet, the total number of bedrooms and bathrooms in the household, and other factors. Any price quoted by MARYORI CLEANING LLC is an estimate only based on MARYORI CLEANING LLC experience, without an inspection, and based on information provided by the customer.
If when the team member arrives at the job and it is apparent that the actual cost of the service will exceed the quote provided by MARYORI CLEANING LLC
- More Sq. Feet, bedrooms, and/or bathrooms than originally reported.
- Actually, a Move In/Move Out job but you book a regular cleaning
MARYORI CLEANING LLC will provide the customer with the option to pay an increased fee to complete the service, or pay the quoted amount without the service being completed due to lack of time needed to finish the actual job.
8. No Access – Lock Outs
A $50 fee will be assessed in the event that our cleaning associates arrive and are unable to access the premises. This fee is in place to cover expenses they incur for lost travel time and fuel.
9. Client Access
MARYORI CLEANING LLC is fully insured with a general liability insurance policy. You’ve got options when it comes to access to your home. Here is a list with the most used:
- Give us a Key: The security of your home is our highest concern. In order to protect your identity and safety, each key is assigned a number and kept in a key safe in our office. Your key will only be accessed by the office management and your service team. We do not return keys by mail or courier we will only release keys to clients in person who show current government-issued photo ID.
- Hide a Key: Some customers prefer to hide a key in a predetermined location prior to each visit (though we recommend you use a lock-box)
- Lock Box: A lock-box is a small box that uses a combination lock or keypad to securely store a key inside.
- Keypad Lock: Some clients may have a digital keypad in place of a keyed door lock or garage.
For alarm systems, we prefer it to be turned off on cleaning day. If you prefer, you can show the service team how to operate it if is a simple system.
Just add instructions when you make your booking. On your first clean, we do like you to be home so you can show us around your property and point out any areas that you would like us to focus on, but we understand that isn’t always possible.
You agree to allow the cleaning team that is sent to your home to take pictures of your home, furniture, appliances, or items condition, and any existing damage in your home, prior to starting their service. These pictures will contain no identifying information, will not be shared with any third party, and will be permanently deleted once the service is completed to your satisfaction.
10. Cleanliness Levels Before | After
If a home is in bad shape, broken items, mountains of clutter, or extremely dirty. We can likely bring it to a livable standard.
However, the end result will not be comparable with the level of cleanliness we can achieve on a standard home. Because of that, we will discuss this issue before starting the job. We will photograph before and after for potential sharing and planning within our company on how to best approach the cleaning. We will neither keep nor distribute the photos for any other reason.
11. Right of Refusal
MARYORI CLEANING LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. These reasons include but are not limited to:
- Not being able to gain entry to a home.
- No electricity, no air conditioning or heating.
- Frequent cancellations or schedule changes.
- Improper or dishonest booking.
- Unsafe working conditions on-site.
- Being rude to staff or affiliates.
- Poaching or attempting to take the workforce(team member, contractor, or other) away from MARYORI CLEANING LLC
- Incorrect or non-functioning billing/payment information.
12. Employee Recruitment
When retaining MARYORI CLEANING LLC, you agree not to solicit for hire any staff member, employee, affiliate/associate, or subcontractor introduced to you by MARYORI CLEANING LLC for any cleaning related services during the term of this agreement and within 90 days after the termination of this agreement.
We spend a lot of time and resources finding, interviewing, checking references and backgrounds, and training our team members.
They all sign an agreement barring them from performing any cleaning service-related activities for any of our past or present customers.
If you are found to have solicited one of our staff, please be advised that our referral fee is $4,200 per hired employee. As we consider our employees our most valuable asset and have assigned this referral fee accordingly.
13. Damage Concerning Clients
We train our staff to take extra care with your belongings, but occasional accidents do happen.
Our staff is instructed to report any damage immediately to the office and to you if you’re available. If you believe that something has been damaged by us, we need to hear about it within 24 hours after your appointment. We do not take responsibility for damage not reported within this time frame.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC total liability for other property damage is limited to a refund of the amount paid for the cleaning service rendered on the date that the damage occurred.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC, at its sole discretion, and without admitting liability, may offer to replace or repair the property, in lieu of a refund.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC will choose the method, manner, and person or persons to perform or supply such repair or replacement.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC is not liable for damage that is caused by “normal wear and tear”, improper installation of an item(s), or artwork, collectibles, or family heirlooms valued over $200, and that is not disclosed during the time of making the appointment. These items are expensive and/or impossible to replace. In that case, we do not assume the risk of cleaning such items. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform, in writing, of any item(s) that fall into this category.
- MARYORI CLEANING LLC cannot take responsibility for damage to items that were broken because they were not properly attached or secured (for example, a hanging picture that was improperly attached to the wall), or items that had prior damage.
- Broken Blinds: Customers should be aware that there are some inherent risks each time your blinds are cleaned. Blinds will become brittle from exposure to the sun and aging, and strings/chords will weaken over time resulting in breaks. For this reason, we do not accept liability for broken blinds.
14. Termination of Agreement
This agreement may be terminated by the customer by providing at least 48 hours notice prior to the Service Time MARYORI CLEANING LLC may terminate this agreement with immediate effect if the customer is in breach of this agreement.
15. Move-In/Out Cleanings
If a stain does not come out of the caulking around the TUB and/or SHOWER, the caulking will need to be replaced due to it having mold in the caulk.
The home or apartment needs to be EMPTY of everything and no trash or furniture to be left behind. The property must be empty, without furniture, boxes, people moving/working, etc.
Power, HVAC system, & water must be turned on.
For liability and health reasons, we do not move heavy appliances. We can clean around them and underneath, to the extent reachable. It is the client’s responsibility to move appliances and put them back if the client wants these items to be clean around and under.
16. Items We Cannot Clean/Do
We have trained our staff to leave certain items untouched, such as items or areas containing any body fluids or excretions and litter boxes.
We also cannot service homes that have animal waste, human waste, dead animals, and/or anything else that may be a bio-hazard. If your pet has an accident or vomits, it will be your responsibility to clean it up. Our teams are advised to clean around these areas.
If ants, termites, roaches, rodents, fleas, etc., are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. We will leave you a note, or call you regarding the problem.
We have 2-step ladders which are sufficient to reach most floor windows, ceiling fans, and upper shelves. We do not climb higher than that, for liability reasons.
Our staff cannot clean:
- Chandeliers, wiping down lightbulbs, scrubbing of walls.
- Steam carpet or carpet cleaning of any sort.
- Move heavy appliances.
- Move furniture that contains electronics.
- Lift any objects over 25 pounds.
And any other task that would be a liability to our staff or MARYORI CLEANING LLC as a whole.
17. Client Representations and Warranties
The client represents and warrants that:
- The client(he/she/other) will provide a safe working environment at the premises for the cleaner to perform the service.
- The cleaner will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those areas of the premises requiring the service.
- The client(he/she/other) will provide the cleaner with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, HVAC) as required by the cleaner to provide the service
- The client(he/she/other) will advise MARYORI CLEANING LLC prior to the commencement of the service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease, or grime on the premises.
- The client(he/she/other) is authorized to use the Premises and obtain the provision of service.
- If the client requires the cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture, etc.), the customer will move those items prior to the commencement of the service; and it will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable, or valuable items(including cash, jewelry, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value) prior to the commencement of the service.